Company Debt Advice – Latest Work
Bridge Newland Limited are specialists in dealing with insolvent companies and although we predominately undertake work in Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire, we offer insolvency services to clients nationwide. This brief additional article to our monthly articles is meant as a celebration of the successes that Bridge Newland Limited have achieved in the last few months of trading as you will see from the list below that the range of industries and services offered are wide ranging.
A Selection of our Recent Work Includes:-
- Free guidance to a number of clients advising to seek time to pay arrangements with HMRC.
- The Pre-pack Administration (Admin Order) of a catering business based in London and Milton Keynes and of a renewable energy company based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
- Informal letters to creditors of a Leicester based construction company.
- A Phoenix Liquidation for a public sector recruitment company based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands (referred by a Birmingham based accountancy franchise), a retail furniture store based in Redditch, Worcestershire, a publishing businesses in Market Harborough and a marketing company in Peterborough.
- The negotiation of a reduced settlement of a personal guarantee from a Company debt for a Coventry based business which resulted in the Director avoiding Bankruptcy.
- The close down Liquidations of a landscape company in Daventry, Northamptonshire, a haulage & logistics company in Enfield and a recycling business in Croft, Leicestershire.
- The negotiation of a reduced settlement of a bank debt for a partnership based in Rugby.
- Numerous Winding up Petition Adjournments and/or dismissals in the London High Courts.
It is clear from this wide range of works that we are not your average Insolvency Practitioner. We offer all sorts of solutions to Company debt whether it be a formal Insolvency process, informal negotiations or free advice therefore should you or your client need debt advice, feel free to contact this office on 01788 544 544 to arrange an initial no cost meeting.