About Bridge Newland
Bridge Newland are Insolvency Practitioners who provide business recovery advice and insolvency services to insolvent companies and individuals. Our offices are based in Rugby, Warwickshire, in the West Midlands, however we work nationwide to ensure that our clients find the solution they are looking for to their financial problems.
Reasons to choose Bridge Newland Limited…
- Initial Consultations are free
- You can deal with an Insolvency Practitioner who can relate to your position
- Staff are highly qualified & experienced
- We have good business recovery success rates
- We pay regular distributions to creditors
- Our personal approach
- Our pricing is competitive for services offered
- Our associations with a vast network of professional business partners & financiers
- We provide advice for Companies and Individuals nationwide
- Our location offers close links to the M1, the M6 and train networks
- We are specialists in recovery & insolvency and are not accountants offering these services
We hope that you feel that you have found out enough about Bridge Newland to consider us for your business recovery and insolvency services. Here is further details on our director:-
Managing Director – Ben Robson
Ben set up the Rugby, Warwickshire based business after believing he could provide an improved all round service to that of his competitors. He is one of the youngest people to qualify as a fully licensed Insolvency Practitioner and he also has passed his Association of Accounting Technicians, his Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency and is part qualified in the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Ben started his career in insolvency in 2002 after a family member was forced to place their Company into Liquidation and therefore uniquely understands the feelings and pressure experienced by owners of financially distressed businesses. Ben’s previous experience involved acting as a manager of a nationwide insolvency and accountancy firm based out of an office in south Birmingham.
Ben prides himself as being commercial, hard working, dynamic and practical and he is vastly experienced in providing specialist advice for small to medium sized businesses.
What do our clients say?
The feedback we get from our clients is that we do a great job in assisting them through a very difficult time. Clients like our family set up as they can work closely with us to ensure that their objectives are considered as well as the best outcome for the creditors.
We are regularly complimented for our knowledge and advice (given that both Ben and his assistant manager are fully qualified). Many clients also comment on how little our fees are in relation to other quotations they have obtained.